MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shochu's Plugin List: Unread PM Notification & Table Tags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This modification is almost over two years old, and will not work with MyBB 1.2

Destroyer, what was the point in bumping this?

too bad the first one hasn't been updated! That's a pretty neat idea! I'd like to be able to use it! Sad

Destroyer, is that a recent screen shot? Did you manage to update the plugin yourself??

And Tiki, it's only a year old, not two! LOL Wink
judel Wrote:And Tiki, it's only a year old, not two! LOL Wink

Who's counting? >.>
Well, I guess it has! Thanks for the info, FFW! Big Grin
blackram_air Wrote:When I try to activate the PM mod I get these errors

Warning: unreadpm_activate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.unreadpm-activate]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/shadowdo/public_html/mybb/inc/plugins/unreadpm.php on line 27

Warning: unreadpm_activate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.unreadpm-activate]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/shadowdo/public_html/mybb/inc/plugins/unreadpm.php on line 27

Fatal error: unreadpm_activate() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/shadowdo/public_html/mybb/inc/plugins/unreadpm.php on line 27

Try the updated version:
edit: I updated the mod a bit... just look at http://mods.mybboard.com, it should be validated again soon.

Tikitiki: I just posted a screenshot here to use at the mods site.. (preview line Toungue)
Thanks got it now.
Hi to all,

I've got a similar error like blackram_air, but with the table_tag mod:
Warning: table_tag_activate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.table-tag-activate]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w006670e/forum/inc/plugins/table_tag.php on line 34

Warning: table_tag_activate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.table-tag-activate]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w006670e/forum/inc/plugins/table_tag.php on line 34

Fatal error: table_tag_activate() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:..') in /www/htdocs/w006670e/forum/inc/plugins/table_tag.php on line 34

Don't know if you've already seen the update 07th April 2007 on this page: http://www.kryogenix.org/code/browser/sorttable/
(I have, but understand nearlyx nothing!!!)

Can anybody help me?
What are you talking about? All other mods are for old versions.
Hi,

the problem is solved and the table-tag-plugin works fine now with 1.2.4!
Pages: 1 2