MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template update question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lol ok so im an update virgin ... its my first mybb uptade so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

The update went off smoothly no errors. I went into templates and searched for updated templates. None of the ones mentioned in the announcement were there to be seen ..

does this mean im ok ? i also checked and nothing says revert required in the find updates page.

on a different note there are some templates under find updated templates.. what exactly do i do with them..
They were updated during the upgrade process. You shouldn't have to do them manually, except if you have a theme that has drastically modified the templates.
i do have a theme with drastically modified templates but none where the updates were so it should be fine i guess..
Am I right in thinking they only show up there if your copy isn't default?? I'm quite sure that's how it works, so if there's none there, means they were done in the upgrade, as Doug said, and it doesn't revert modified templates so you don't lose your changes.
lol im confused .. but everything seems fine so im going to let it be ... !