MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Theme Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having another error, but this time I fixed the upload thingy.

The following errors were encountered:

MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.
Have you uploaded the images file from the theme pack to your /images directory?
It wouldn't show that error if the images weren't there.

Can you tell us which theme it is?? Are ./cache/ anc ./cache/themes/ CHMOD to 777??
It would it happened to me!

Also I think you are uploading the ZIP, when you need to upload the xml file. and then when you hit upload then it will take you to a Style Sheet setup page where you have the writes to change the style sheets to how you want it, but you don't have to because all the code is pre-made.

Make sure you have uploaded the images first or the forum will go all strange, and I know because I have done it myself!
PM me for more information, I have learned allot n the last 4 Days of setting up my forum!
No, you will not see this error if you have not uploaded the images. I have installed loads of themes by importing the xml first. I just tested it again on my localhost, uploaded the xml without uploading the images, it imported fine, just looked bad as the images weren't there. Not having the images won't cause this error.
Thank you for your help guys! I actually fixed the problem myself. I re-installed MyBB and now it works fine.

Thanks again!
I'm glad!