MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved] Installation didnt work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a byethost forum host and have uploaded the files but my forum doesnt show up it stays with this screen. Help fast please.

http://www.gamerscastle.byethost8.com/
You need to delete all of the uploaded files, and upload ONLY the files and folders inside upload/ - admin/, /cache/, etc. - and all the PHP files.
I am sopossed to upload the stuff inside the upload folder or the whole upload folder?

Im deleting all my uploaded stuff to start again.

Oh I get it Im sure I did that but I didnt fully delete every thign when I half uploaded stuff so everything gone into the upload folder.

Ill Upload JUST the stuff in the upload folder and see if it works.
Upload all the files and folders inside of the upload folder, not the upload folder itself.
Ok, do I need the original index file/internet link cause I accidentily deleted it.
You mean index.php? If it's the index.php in the upload/ folder, then yesSmile
No the one that was already on my host before uploading.

My index file in the upload folder is index.html

Ok im going to upload the stuff. I just upload it to my hosts main folder not in the htdocs folder?
No, you upload it to the htdocs folder.
No wounder..
But you don't need to delete index.html by the way, unless you want to. Either way, keeping or deleting it won't make a differenceSmile