MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question about 1.4.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was that release only bug fixes and security patches or did it have a few new features? If it had new features could you tell me what they are.
Depends on what you consider a feature - is a speed increase a feature? Typically all changes are posted in the announcements thread.
I mean "features" like the a new feature would have been the Mod CP when that came out. Although speed increase is still pretty good Toungue
I would call bug free a feature :p
Genereally speaking these sorts of updates are just bugs, security, or both. The only feature I can think of that was added since 1.4.0 was the setting to turn codepress off... as Yumi said, if there was anything added, it'd be mentioned in the announcement.
Yeah - I think only once we've brought a substantial feature, or features, to a minor release as opposed to a major release.

Pretty sure 1.4.5 had no 'features'. Smile
MyBB 1.4.5 had no new features and maintenance releases usually don't. There were some minor "tweaks" to a couple features that we didn't mention but that's it past what was announced.

Ryan
Ok, thanks.
Usually x.x.1-20 are bug fixes.