MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How come when I click the send thread to friend link I get the no permissions page?
I get this to, obviously so few people use that feature that no one has noticed the bug yet.
I didn't it was a bug. Let's see if a team member can enlighten us.
My guess would be that "Can send threads to friends and email users?" is disabled for registered users (it's a user group setting). Management will have to confirm if this is true, though.
That's the most likely thing.
(2009-04-20, 10:11 AM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]My guess would be that "Can send threads to friends and email users?" is disabled for registered users
Well i suggest then that it be removed from view to users who do not have permission. To late to add that to 1.4.5?
(2009-04-20, 11:08 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Well i suggest then that it be removed from view to users who do not have permission. To late to add that to 1.4.5?
Yes, too late. Smile

Also, we don't do that for other features that you can disable like the calendar, member list, search, etc..
(2009-04-20, 12:59 PM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Also, we don't do that for other features that you can disable like the calendar, member list, search, etc..

Any particular reason why not?
Some themes use different templates and layout for the top links so it wouldn't work on every theme and it is not worth it imho.
(2009-04-21, 06:30 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Any particular reason why not?
I was just saying that it isn't something that we really do.

Perhaps in future.
Pages: 1 2