MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is wrong with the warning system?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Seriously, what's the deal? I'm putting this here because I don't have any real statistics, but the warning system -- suspensions, in particular -- just never seem to work right. They seem to kick in whenever the hell they feel like it. I just warned a user up to 80%. There's no suspension associated with that warning, yet he's suspended now.

This seems to happen all the time. I'm really frustrated and I think I should just stop using suspensions altogether.
... nothing, really?
Didn't see this... :s

That's strange... there's no warning level for 80%? Setting it to 80% will not automatically suspend the user...

There half-hour cleanup task will expire old warnings etc. so that could be the effect of the "randomness".
Just had to run yet another SQL query to unsuspend a user who shouldn't be suspended.
Could you do a printscreen of your current warning levels?
Not sure I understand exactly what you're asking for ...
You know, after 50% warning do this.. etc.

I just want to see.
(2009-04-25, 04:05 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]You know, after 50% warning do this.. etc.

I just want to see.
Your warning levels are what are throwing the user into suspension.
(2009-04-25, 07:15 PM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]Your warning levels are what are throwing the user into suspension.

They're being suspended at levels that aren't specified, e.g. a user getting suspended for a month at 80%.
Pages: 1 2 3 4