MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Database Backup problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

If I try backup from datase, shows warning:

Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /users/mycode/www/inc/languages/turkish/admin/forum_module_meta.lang.php:1) - Line: 173 - File: admin/modules/tools/backupdb.php PHP 5.2.8 (Linux)

Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /users/mycode/www/inc/languages/turkish/admin/forum_module_meta.lang.php:1) - Line: 174 - File: admin/modules/tools/backupdb.php PHP 5.2.8 (Linux)

Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /users/mycode/www/inc/languages/turkish/admin/forum_module_meta.lang.php:1) - Line: 175 - File: admin/modules/tools/backupdb.php PHP 5.2.8 (Linux)

MyBB version: 1.4.5

what must I do?

Thanks

Mycode King
It'll be an error with the Turkish language pack. Make sure there's nothing before the <?php at the top of the file. A few people have had similar issues with this language pack so maybe try and contact the author.
Hi Matt,

thanks, but I checked both file (english and turkish forum_module_meta.lang.php).But these files are true.
So you're saying this happens even with the English language being used?? Have you edited the files in Notepad??
hmm...i don't know, what should i say!

Board Language>English
Control Panel Language>Turkish

Show warning (above)

Board Language>English
Control Panel>English

No problem...I can't understand, I have no problem until now with database backup.

Is this normal; Language must same, if I need backup from database?

Thank you very much for everything Matt Smile
Right, then it's the Turkish language pack. As I said, try and contact the author, maybe they've made an error somewhere.