MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB,
I have just (in the past couple of weeks) installed a MyBB, and merged it from an SMF forum. I have got it set up as a test or demo for my current users and they all seem to like it much more.

I just ran a version check on the ACP, and it said that there is an update to MyBB 1.4.5, and none of the admins (including me), which is quite worrying as we all work constantly with IT Confused, can work out how to perform the upgrade.

Are their any help-sheets/tutorials, as I cannot find any ....
If you wouldn't mind lending a hand, I'd be quite happy to set up an FTP account for you to do it through ... although it'd probably be best for me to learn.
don't worry .... I'd take a backup first!

Thanks yet again,
Leyton Reed

- Forum URL: http://sbwforum.co.cc/147/Upload
(2009-04-20, 10:27 PM)leyton Wrote: [ -> ]I just ran a version check on the ACP, and it said that there is an update to MyBB 1.4.5, and none of the admins (including me), which is quite worrying as we all work constantly with IT Confused, can work out how to perform the upgrade.

We've provided instructions in the:
  • Announcement thread
  • Wiki
  • Here on the community through various threads (can be found easily by a quit search)
  • Documentation folder in the MyBB folder

Ryan
thankyou for the help.