MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ARGH! Firefocks is broked.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some reason, a while back after my Firefox crashed, it doesn't wanna save my cookies anymore. Everytime I close it, or leave a site for a duration, BAM! Goodbye.
I've deleted them all, signed back in, and still won't store. Sad
I'm tired of signing in on every website. Smile
Any tips..?

Firefox 3.0.8 btw.
[Image: Screenshot-Firefox%20Preferences.png]
^ Check that.
It's not that. I had the same problem before. Firefox stores cookies in a db iirc, sometimes it corrupts and can't save the new cookies. To fix the problem, search for this file "cookies.sqlite" and delete it. MAKE SURE YOUR BROWSER IS CLOSED! Then, open up the browser and you should be set.
just reinstall FF

ноутбуки
(2009-04-21, 04:04 AM)leealex Wrote: [ -> ]just reinstall FF

ноутбуки

If you do what I described in my post, you don't have to go through the hassle of reinstalling. Wink
the easyest way for me is to reinstall any software Smile

окна пвх
I turned images off for a site on FF and now they won't come back on.

Sad
Tools -> Options -> Content -> Load Images Automatically. Have you ticked that?
Yes, there's 2 options to show images, I set them to show images, close it, open it again, and they're set to hide images again.
(2009-04-21, 05:55 AM)leealex Wrote: [ -> ]the easyest way for me is to reinstall any software Smile

окна пвх

is there a reason you keep posting that link? Jeez..

(2009-04-21, 03:45 AM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]It's not that. I had the same problem before. Firefox stores cookies in a db iirc, sometimes it corrupts and can't save the new cookies. To fix the problem, search for this file "cookies.sqlite" and delete it. MAKE SURE YOUR BROWSER IS CLOSED! Then, open up the browser and you should be set.

Will do.. thanks.. I'll let you know how it ends up. Smile
Pages: 1 2