MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved] Theme Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im using the unreal Black theme and Why is it showing the light blue spots in between the pics when in the preview screenshot it has no blue.
Heres what it should look like:(click link)
http://mods.mybboard.net/uploads/preview...-black.png

My forum
[Image: thememessup.png]

Also How do I change the forum INDEX icons. Forum contains new posts, No new posts and locked? I changed the images but it just comes up with the words.

And.. How can I get the banner to display the whole of the top screen, have the banner behind the search so my banner doesnt squish up like here.
Check you've uploaded all the images and the image path is correct in the theme settings, make sure it matches any image paths in global.css
Everything is installed properly and the directories are right. When I download unreal black theme its only 128kb when its in the xip folder is that the same for you?

What about the other stuff I said How?
If you changed the on/off/offlick images, did you change the name or file extension?? Try and get tem to at least be called the same thing, then you cna change the file extension in the templates.

And last time someone had this problem with the images not showing with this theme the path was wrong so check again...
The theme path is right, wheres the offlick images switch?
What do you mean by a switch...?? The file extension is defiend in the templates...
I got someone else to fix it.