MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Black line when log in to ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just to be a bit more clearer, I am not referring to the settings groups being duplicated. I'm referring to the actual settings themselves being duplicated such as if you click on General Configuration, there is two of everything.

The actual duplicate settings only occurred after the upgrade.

Is there any reason as to why when I change the board settings and click save, all the settings are duplicated in the settings.php file and there's two of each?

I tried to make the settings.php un-writable using Chmod, but for some reason I can't change any of the files in the Mybb directory to use anything less that Chmod 644 which of course means the file is still writable by the server.
Well if there's two of every settings in each settingsgroup, then the settings will too be duplicated in the settings.php file...

You can delete these settings in the same tab.

I can't seem to duplicate anything similar - did you convert your forum from another software at all?
No, this was an entirely new Mybb forum I started a while ago. From what I remember I only had this problem when the forum was located on a subdomain such as name.domain.com, but worked fine on "http://www.domain.com/forum".

You might be able to replicate it on a subdomain, if you haven't tried that already.
Excuse me, that I reply so late. I changed the style back to Default, and then again to Sharepoint and the black line left...
Pages: 1 2