MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MysterChannel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MysterChannel.COM is a brand new type of community service. As well known it use to be a .co.cc But thanks to alot of help by some buddy, I have premium hosting and a TLD.

MysterChannel is all about entertainment.

Pronounce: My-stur)

Description and Keywords:
MysterChannel.COM represents entertainment for peoples online community pleasure. The key structure is of the term 'Channel' is simply a link. Think of it this way, you are watching TV and there is channels, why cannot the internet have channels? But, this is interactive. Not watching. Of course we have no shows, however category's instead. The category's can be the show and categorized as entertainment. Also there is TV where you can watch and relax at the same time, so that's why there is a community. The community is where you get to know the board and get along with everyone with it.

The keywords are the terms of our "shows." Sports, video games, music, TV, movies, websites, hosting, software, business, news, stock market, world wrestling entertainment (WWE), politics, the list goes on.... Endless of entertainment.

The long term goal that 'MysterChannel' needs to reach is its own company, although, things can change in between. It will mostly be a online community. Everything is free, but I am exceeding plans ahead to create premium, BUT, that will be a LONG time before that happens. It might be all free for a very long time. Again though that is a long term goal.

Short term goal is that the forum won't always be MyBB, in some point it will be vBulletin. But I am keeping it MyBB for now. Another short short term goal is launching 'MysterChannel WebAceess.'

WebAccess is one of my greatest creations coming soon, its an online little school where you may enroll and learn all about FTP, web design, coding (html, php, CSS, C++), and hosting. I will have volunteering instructors that will teach all these basic and advance techniques of starting a website or online business. The software is powered by Moodle. Though this project will not be launched in a long time, some time down the road it will be.

Questions you might have:

Where is your logo?
Unfortunately I haven't gotten around to making one yet. Sad I made one, but I misspelled it...Wow huh?

How old is your site?
Honestly its only been a week and a half its been up.

How many members have you got already? (if any)
I have 5. For certain reasons, i haven't really advertised it that much.

Are you looking for staff?
No, I already have a few staff members standing by. Sorry.

Why should I register?
Well, it would be generous of you, I haven't got much up on the site, its still growing. The board and WordPress blog is up. But again, i could use help getting activity, it will be might nice of you! Big Grin

Is there ads?
No, well.., not yet, once I get enough members I might have a donation and have people pay a donation to get rid of the ads. but nothing like that in the near future.

Is it free?
Of course! 24/7 none stop. Always free to every buddy. Big Grin

Is this a trustful website?
Yes and no, you make the decision, as far as I know, I won't sell your e-mail or personnel information to NO BUDDY! That's just wrong, my saying. I don't even ask more then just your e-mail address, and that's only for the board.

Well I hope you all consider it, hope to see you on there. Smile

Link:
http://mysterchannel.com/
My first thought was/is, does it always re-direct to the actual page? If so that'd be very annoying IMHO!

Second thought, the colours for the theme shown at the forum just don't seem to "click" for me.

Third thought...

Quote:WebAccess is one of my greatest creations coming soon, its an online little school where you may enroll and learn all about FTP, web design, coding (html, php, CSS, C++), and hosting. I will have volunteering instructors that will teach all these basic and advance techniques of starting a website or online business. The software is powered by Moodle. Though this project will not be launched in a long time, some time down the road it will be.

Aren't these already "out there"? It's not like it's anything original and how much would it cost to enrol?

Just my thoughts here.
That's a lot of words to describe another general discussion board.
(2009-04-22, 03:33 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]My first thought was/is, does it always re-direct to the actual page? If so that'd be very annoying IMHO!

Second thought, the colours for the theme shown at the forum just don't seem to "click" for me.

Third thought...

Quote:WebAccess is one of my greatest creations coming soon, its an online little school where you may enroll and learn all about FTP, web design, coding (html, php, CSS, C++), and hosting. I will have volunteering instructors that will teach all these basic and advance techniques of starting a website or online business. The software is powered by Moodle. Though this project will not be launched in a long time, some time down the road it will be.

Aren't these already "out there"? It's not like it's anything original and how much would it cost to enrol?

Just my thoughts here.

Well WebAccess is a futur goal, again, it may not happend. I am trying to get my friends to instruct people that would like to learn something about web devolopement. There is probably stuff like this out there, but its always using third party, ads, pop ups, and hidden fees, this is a complete none paid organization. I really do see what you mean, but as I see it, everybuddy at first is always clueless about web devolepment at first. So as my understanding as a person myself getting out of my basics and going into my Guru point, I want to give something back for the new comers. We all have to really take time to slowly adapt to this stuff on our own somtimes (like me.) So why take 4-5 years (like me) to learn it when WebAccess is here to teach you how to do it in 2-3 trimesters? But of course if I ever launch this project.

But, about the forum and all, I am not stayen with MyBB as far as I know. vBulletin is coming real soon possibly.

Also, almost forgot, the redirection is just a welcome. That soon will be a CSS script of vBadvanced after reciving vB ownership liecence.

Bey Brad Wrote:That's a lot of words to describe another general discussion board.
Well its not a complete direction of a "General Discuss Forum," its something new that probably no one have thought of before.

I really do hope this answers your thoughts and negatives.

--Myster Dude