MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sidebar that works globally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering whether there was a plugin for this or whether one was in development.

As you can see on my site the sidebar has been added although it doesn't work when you are viewing threads or when you are posting. Is there any plugins or tweakings I could do in order to make it global?

http://www.landofdoria.com/aerorpg

Thanks Smile
yes if you can wait 2 hours, i can give it to you, depending on which sidebox you want to use. labrocca's or lex's. both at mybbcentral.com when you install them i can tell you how after, (leaving for school atm) its just hte sidebar hook i beleive
Hello T0m,

I use one made by Zaher1988 and I'm not sure whether that would be compatible.
And I would be more than happy to wait. Smile
Can i have a link to it please? Or do you already know the hook?
I don't know the link to the hook.
The two plug-ins mentioned are called "My Side Boxes" by labrocca and "Sidesboxes by LeX.

Both can be found at ... mybbcentral and a small yearly $4.99 fee is needed to gain access to the downloads.

Although you may not like paying for plug-ins it is worth it imo.
No i can tell you but i need either the hook name some php code like {$sidebox} or i need the name of the plugin.
The MySideboxes plugin from MyBB Central is great.
(2009-04-23, 12:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]The MySideboxes plugin from MyBB Central is great.

Can it go on all pages on its own? if not where did you insert the hook?
You'd have to ask Labrocca. Not sure why you'd want it on all pages though ...
Pages: 1 2