MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Administrator activation - E-mail notification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

Im not sure whether this should be placed under general support or under customization simply because im not sure whether I have configured something wrong or if it's not possible so please bear with me.
I tried to search the forum but could not find an answer, so if there is one in here please enlighten me.

Under Configuration -> User Registration and Profile Options you can set the registration method to Administraor activation which I have done.
When a user now registers he gets a message saying that an administrator have to activate the account. So far so good.

Now to the problem itself. Is there a way for me as administrator to be notified when a user has registered himself so that I can go to the ACP and activate the user? Furthermore is there a way to let the system mail the user when he has been activated by an administrator.

I first thought this had something to do with my mail configuration but if i use E-mail verification mails are sent.

MyBB Version 1.4.5 (1405)
PHP Version 5.2.6
SQL Engine MySQLi 5.0.67

Any help/answer would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advace.
And then to email them when they're activated... http://mods.mybboard.net/view/mail-on-ac...update-v14
I was trying to find that one, Smile
Wow talk about fast response!

I tried the modules you recommended and they work like a charm.

Thank you so much for all the help and for your time! This means i wont have to switch to a system i hate! Big Grin
No problem.
(2009-04-22, 01:03 PM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]No problem.

You guys rock. I have been looking for this a while. I have to modify the compatibility t make it work with 1.6 though. easy fix
(2009-04-22, 12:27 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]And then to email them when they're activated... http://mods.mybboard.net/view/mail-on-ac...update-v14
Is there a 1.6 version of this, anyone?
You should be able to change the compatibility in the file form 14* to 16*.