MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProStats (Professional statistics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: attachment.php?aid=21294] ProStats (Professional statistics)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This plugin shows the Newest Posts and also following optional stats on your forum:

1. Most replies
2. Most reputations
3. Most thanks
4. Most viewed
5. New members
6. Top downloads
7. Top posters
8. Top referrers

You can customize stats table by adding/removing/re-positioning the blocks.

Screen shots:

[attachment=21980][attachment=17264]

New screenshots: http://prostats.wordpress.com/features/

How to install:
That's so easy! Just upload all the files and then active the "ProStats" plugin.
Now look your Board Settings for "ProStats". That will direct you to the plugin settings page.

How to use from XML feed:
1. Go to the plugin settings and turn the option "Active XML feed" on!
2. Go to http://YOUR_FORUM/index.php?stats=xml and check if works (there is any XML feed) or not.
3. Download this xml parser, open it via a text editor and set your forum link (and the output templates): [attachment=17889]
4. Upload the XML parser wherever you want to show the forum stats.

[attachment=20428]Download & Contact:

Download: http://prostats.wordpress.com/downloads/
Discussion: Here!
Author email: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

Common problems:

1. If nothing appeared after activation, probably it's because the plugin couldn't modify your templates. So you should do it manually. But hopefully it's so easy!
Open "Index" template and add {$ps_header_index} after {$header} and also add {$ps_footer_index} after {$forums}.
Now open "Portal" template and add {$ps_header_portal} after {$header} and {$ps_footer_portal} before {$footer}.
That's all! You also can enable global tag option and use <ProStats> tag whenever you want.

2. If columns (cells) don't have a title, you probably forgot to upload the latest version of language file (especially for non-English forums).

I can not support any plugins because of this bug:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=28146]
excellent plugin, it looks better then the overview plugin,
i'm going to test it locally and if all is good, i'm going to upload it to my website
I found it very very good , But one question : Is it support English Language ??
(2009-04-28, 07:51 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]I found it very very good , But one question : Is it support English Language ??

let me answer it Smile

its working and supported in English. (released in English tho)
Hello @SaeedGh,
First, this is a wonderful plugin. It looks nice and easy to read and has so much more functionality then I could have thought of asking.
Second, I have a few questions:
1. Can I move your copyright to the bottom of the forum (where all the others are)? I like to keep my main forum with a constant look.
2. Can I change your code (for my use only - not for redistribute) as there is a user that i don't want to be shown (its my site's creator/super admin)?
3. (again) Can I modify your global template so that it has a hide "[-]" function?

Edit: as to no. 1 - please look at the footer of my forum (http://www.ithelp.co.il - the forum is in Hebrew, but your copyright is exactly as you write it, in English)

Thanks...
(2009-04-28, 09:19 AM)Kleist Wrote: [ -> ]let me answer it Smile

its working and supported in English. (released in English tho)

Yes I found that after downloading, Thanks any way
awesome plugin, thanks for that Smile
haha, MyBB can match VBulletin's Statistics too xD
It is not working on my local computers ??
How much extra server load it may put on a running forum? Anyone have any guess?

I always tried & cut off the vB brother of this plugin just because of the "load" issue!

Thanks to SaeedGh for the great plugin though Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42