MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] MyTwitterBB 2.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks but where have you spotted that error?
Sorry to double post but Version 2.2 is now available for download, please head here.
Hello @SupaComix,
first, love this plugin and I want to use this one, but...
second, when I enter a twitt in Hebrew, this is what I see:
ithelpIL: מה דעתכם על האתר? אנה ענו בסקר בראש הדף הראשי. תודה...
I know that this was solved inside MyBB with the function "encodeURIComponent($value)", but I don't know where to put it and if this will solve it. For your knowledge, this is a UTF-8 known problem. Please try to solve this...
I don't know very much about this but i will attempt to look into it in order to see if i can help you.
Thanks for the help/time. You can look at this thread: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-41402.html as this was a solution to a problem very similar to this one (only this one was in the MyBB code itself).
Version 2.3 is now out which has support for language characters now as well. Please go to the first post or supacomix.co.uk/mytwitterbb to download it.
Hello all.
I should say that, as I helped @SupaComix do the language adaptations, this is now one of my primary plugins. It supports RTL based languages (like Hebrew, Arabic) and seems to work with any UTF-8 language either mixed with English (or any other language) or by itself. it, even, works with links inside twits.
Your are more then welcome to look at my site ( http://www.ithelp.co.il/forum ) - the plugin is just below the forums and above the stats.
Just released the newest version. Check it out here.

Version 2.3 -> Version 2.4
- Added the ability for admins to set it so that MyTwitterBB does not change the users title, meaning that they're tweets can only be seen on the profile page
- Change the time difference between tweets to 5 minutes rather than 10.
- Set it so that users using MyTwitterBB will have their original user titles reset if the plugin is disabled
Just downloaded the new version - will do tests early in the morning (a few hours from now). Will tell you how it goes.
Okay thanks for letting me know.
Pages: 1 2 3