MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fatal error with upgrade!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I uploaded all the files to the server (did it twice)

When i am doing the upgrade and select the upgrade version 1.4.4 iam getting this error.

Performing Queries

Performing necessary upgrade queries..

Fatal error: Call to undefined method DB_MySQLi::index_exists() in /home2/impulsum/public_html/lupusmelbourne/forum/install/resources/upgrade15.php on line 52

I couldnt find any solution in this forum.

This is the link

http://lupusmelbourne.org.au/forum/install/upgrade.php

Thanks for any help!

Edwin
So you uploaded all the fiels in the changed files package, overwriting the current ones??
I got it to work
I forgot something. It is working now!

Thanks for your help!

www.lupusmelbourne.org.au/forum

Edwin

(2009-04-23, 07:42 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]So you uploaded all the fiels in the changed files package, overwriting the current ones??
What did you forget?? So we know for future similar issues Smile
I just tried to upgrade from 1.4.4 to 1.4.5 and am having exactly this problem! Anyone got any ideas? I'm sure it's just something obvious I have missed...
So you've uploaded all the 1.4.5 changed files overwriting the older version of the files??
Reupload ./inc/db_mysqli.php from a fresh MyBB 1.4.5 package.
I encountered the same error upgrading from 1.4.4 to 1.4.9. The issue was that the /inc folder did not upload correctly. I could tell as the files did not reflect the current date and time. Uploaded again, verified they were the new files, and then the installer worked.
~Beth