MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Viztree Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friends and I have setup a forum, its our first try. Presently still playing around with the forum settings. Although we still using the default theme, but in time to come we will redesign the whole look

Heres the link http://www.vizroot.com/vizforum/

And also, too check out the martial arts section, i have posted some kung fu tournament videos, and will be adding more.

U can learn some magic tricks or watch the performance at the magic tricks section.

Great appreciation if u can suggest new ideas to us, or give constructive views on how we can improve.
A seemingly random grab bag of topics, no theme customization, and far too many forums for such a small board ...

Develop a concept before you develop the board, not vice versa.
Thks for the info. Presently we are at 'trial and error' stage, still working on the themes and formalizing the topics. So supportive from u guys are greatly needed.

Thks again
You whole web site is down.
Nope, it's up and running fine here.

Just to add on to Brad's feedback, after you're done developing the concept, develop or get someone to help you with a proper theme. The default theme or generic themes created by other people won't take you far.
The site has a new look. Finally we have put up a new theme.
Pls give your comment on how the forum looks.