MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Round Corners?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! Umm, don't know if I am posting on the right section, but I would love to know how to make rounded corners through the whole forum.

I do know this is possible, I just need a little help. Please, and thank you!!!!
Quote:I do know this is possible

Try a Search, or maybe look int the Tutorials forum.
If you look at the source code and the CSS on these forums you should be able to figure it out Smile I can't remember exactly about use of the images, though.
There is a very very easy way to do round corners, however, it is not IE supported or CSS 3 Valid.
-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 4px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 4px;
-webkit-border-top-right-radius: 4px;
-webkit-border-top-left-radius: 4px;
-khtml-border-radius-bottomright: 4px;
-khtml-border-radius-bottomleft: 4px;
-khtml-border-radius-topright: 4px;
-khtml-border-radius-topleft: 4px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomright: 4px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 4px;
-moz-border-radius-topright: 4px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 4px;
border-bottom-right-radius: 4px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 4px;
border-top-right-radius: 4px;
border-top-left-radius: 4px;
Take a look at this sample:

http://www.cssplay.co.uk/boxes/snazzy.html

You have to right click to look at the source HTML and CSS code. The author explains it on his home page. There is a lot of great stuff on the site. It is all done with CSS and no JS.
There are many many techniques to make rounded corners, the easiest one is to use CSS3 (which is what Infranight proposed). Just google rounded corners and you'll get more than enough resuslts.

Chris Coyer have a nice samples downloads, featuring 5 different way to make rounded corners. To downloads search "Rounded Corners" here