MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I upgraded from 1.4.4 to 1.4.5 yesterday I have had problems with logging in, as have my members.

We all receive the following SQL error:

Quote:MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'loginattempts' in 'field list'
Query:
SELECT loginattempts FROM mybb_users WHERE LOWER(username)='dan' LIMIT 1

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

('dan' being replaced with the username of the person logging in).

I have tried to run the upgrade.php again just in case one of the steps failed, but I have had no luck other than it logged me in on the upgrade.php page with no problems.

Whilst I will inspect the database at the location stated in the error, I was wondering if anyone has had similar errors since the upgrade and whether there is a solution to my misery.

Thank you,

DC.

// EDIT ONE //

It seems "loginattempts" does not exist, so I am going to have a look in the upgrade and take out the SQL commands I need and try and do them manually. I have no idea why it hasn't been added...
Are you sure you selected MyBB 1.4 when upgrading?
loginattempts should be there :/
If you're getting that you can't have upgraded to 1.4.4 properly because that column was only added in 1.4.4. Try upgrading again and choose 1.4.3 from the list.
Thanks very much guys, it's fixed.
I must have forgotton to run the upgrade.php when I upgraded from myBB 1.4.3...
I'm surprised nothing showed up earlier, but thank you for your time and have a great day.

~DC