MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, I need a guide to get this on my site.

www.snipescape.info

For some reason its saying 403: Invision Power Board -> Forbidden. How do I make the MyBB 1.4.5 my site? Can someone just give me a guide to set it up. And do I have to edit any files?

What I did so far:

1. I downloaded MyBB 1.4.5 extracted uploaded every file in the extracted "Upload" file.
2. I did not do anything else execpt that is there more I need to do?
[Wiki: Installing] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

As I said in the other thread you made, if it's saying something about Invision and you don't know why, you need to ask your host why it's there... whatever URL you try just goes back to that, so you'll need to ask them about it.
I would contact your host company asking them what is wrong or is it possible you are putting the files in the wrong place? Also, maybe your hosting company didn't set something up properly.
Do the MyBB files need to go into a file called forums? Cause I just put it in the main part.
You can put them in either place, but, I'll say again, the fact it's saying something about Invision and giving you a 403 isn't right so contact your host...
Ya i know. I will its godaddy so I know they can do something