MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Auto Youtube 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I dont know how I didn´t read this before

thanks a lot SAFAD, this was helpfull
simple and to the point! good tutor Smile
PS: the "mycode preview" in ACP don´t work...
Just don´t bother with this, it works perfect in threads

I would like to see more auto-mycodes like this Smile
Works perfect many thanks Smile
good job... thanks keep up this great work
Hi,
I'm kinda new to mybb and I absolutely love it! Big Grin I'm trying to implement this code and even though the test shows that it works just fine, when I try to use it in an actual thread , only the code shows - not the video.

I've set up the new mycode in admin, did the sandbox test which works perfectly. Then I tried to use the same code in a real thread as follows:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MOJ5CTPSIvM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MOJ5CTPSIvM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

But the result shows only the code. From searching through the forum I did see a reference to an additional mycode button but I don't see one when trying to post a new thread.

Can someone please help? Am I missing something? Perhaps additional code like [utube] [/utube] or something? Huh Thanks in advance for your help!

MyBB Version 1.4.4
PHP Version 4.3.11
SQL Engine MySQL 4.1.22
Thx All This Is My Last Auto Thing
i Can't Take MuchMore With MyBB
But I Still Support My Things Wink

@ momtrepreneur

Better To Déactivate HTML For Security Reason & Let This Mycode Work
Cya
Thanks Safad, sorry. I can imagine it gets tiring answering questions. I checked my settings and html is already turn off in all forums. Does anyone else have any other suggestions? What exactly should I input (along with the utube video code) to make it work. I think I'm missing something simple. How do I tell the thread to look for the mycode? I don't think it's anything with the Mycode since it works for others, I think that I don't understand the way mycode works. Thanks in advance.
ok ok
to make sure
did u try another mycode ?
if it works i guess u had an error in instaling my mycode
cya
but where this youtube will show
Pages: 1 2 3 4