MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please, Chit-Chat is not the place to spam with a website, let the suggestions be confined to showcase. If you really want to promote site put it in your signature.
And the only thing you have related to MyBB is an empty forum. If you keep posting things like this I wouldn't be surprised if you get banned.
Oh my God, with who I'm dealing with.
Give me normal user of this forum pleasee!
Just linking to your other thread isn't what I meant by ask for suggestions.

It'll be better for you to look through them themes and choose one.

http://mods.mybboard.net/themes
I'm not only looking for template, that's the reason I post it there and here... I was only hoping for suggestions because I'm new on MYBB forums, but I can see some members are only trying to make themselfs as a bad guys Toungue
edit: maybe they are trying to collect as most as possible lots of posts with their signature in it Wink
(2009-04-24, 09:21 AM)digif Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not only looking for template, that's the reason I post it there and here... I was only hoping for suggestions because I'm new on MYBB forums, but I can see some members are only trying to make themselfs as a bad guys Toungue
edit: maybe they are trying to collect as most as possible lots of posts with their signature in it Wink

I'm sorry, I thought you were just posting a link to your thread because it was locked. Now I realise you need theme suggestions.
Everyone seems to like afresh in whatever flavor suits your site, i think it is a little overused.
(2009-04-24, 11:11 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone seems to like afresh in whatever flavor suits your site, i think it is a little overused.

Yeah, it is too over used. What is your site going to be about, it'll be easier to pick an appropriate theme if we know what the site is about.
Sport, football (soccer) - but it would be nice if it's something like the site (colors etc)