MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: VIP Membership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anyway to set up a VIP membership on my site.

By that I mean is there anyway to say get people to pay £5 and they will get access to extra forums and extra places on my forum?

How would I go about this?

Is there anyway for it to all happen automaticly using Paypal?
http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1613.html

But you have to be a paid subscriber in order to download plug-ins. Wink
yea that sounds exactly what I'm looking for but how much does it cost?
is there anyway of getting that for free?
Not without doing the post exchange.

I find it slightly odd how you want to charge people £5 but don't want to pay $5 to get the plugin...
Yea I no I will pay it been looking on that site for 10 minutes now looks great theres a lot of stuff there.

Whats Post Exchange?
If you do 100 posts at webmasterforums.biz over a 1-2 week period you get a free subscription... think that offer is still going. Still easier to pay though.
yea I'll just pay
(2009-04-24, 08:01 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]If you do 100 posts at webmasterforums.biz over a 1-2 week period you get a free subscription... think that offer is still going. Still easier to pay though.

I stopped that offer as it seemed the "free" people were just turning my plugins into warez and most just spammed my site with poor grammar posts.

Quote:yea that sounds exactly what I'm looking for but how much does it cost?

Realize the $5 covers access to ALL my plugins with no limitations to how many sites you can run it own (but you must own them all) or expiration on licensed use. The $5 is for one year subscription so anything that's released or updated during your active subscription you can gain access to.

I bet there is at least 5 (there are over 40 total) plugins on my site you will use. Break it down and the $5 is rather small fee. Plus I give 20% back to mybb project to help support them.

Thanks.l