MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Increase Rep for some usergroups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to ask you all, how do we increase the REP for ADMINS, MODERATORS, etc etc...
If you mean increase the reputation amount that one admin gives to a user, you can set that in the individual usergroup settings in the Reputation category.
I mean, increase the amount of rep that a admin have, like, the admin will have lots of rep pips rather than just one
xiaozhu Wrote:I mean, increase the amount of rep that a admin have, like, the admin will have lots of rep pips rather than just one

I don't think you quite understand the concept of rep....it has to be earned rather than assigned...even admins will have to start from zero (quite logical in my opinion)

the amount of stars shown is something you can assign manually by group, but this has nothing to do with the rep...

cheers,
Kimmo
Are you talking about the stars, or the green/red boxes?
Green/red boxes
you can just run this on your phpmyadmin or create a page that has this command

UPDATE mybb_users set reputation=reputation+10 WHERE usergroup=4

10 is the amount you're increasing
4 is the usergroup number for that group (4 for admins, 3 for supermods, 6 for moderators; i'm assuming these hold constant on all setups)

mybb_users is the table you're modifying. (usually the default table name for _users)