MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Light Blue Magic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-04-30, 04:42 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-29, 11:43 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Really? like what? (Colors does not count as an enchacement... and is worst if they don't even match).

such as .tcat has light blue, and thead_bg is somewhat darken,

What ??
(2009-05-01, 05:41 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]What ??

I believe what they are referring to is that the theme basically uses the same header and that sort of stuff and thus is only color changes. Basically no template/design/code changes. or just coloring over the base skin. Personally not sure why it bothers them so much as there is probably those who like the design of mybb but would like some different colors instead of the blues and white.

I think it is a decent skin. I however love blue themes. I ofcourse would make code changes to it but thats it.Toungue
(2009-05-02, 05:20 AM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]I believe what they are referring to is that the theme basically uses the same header and that sort of stuff and thus is only color changes. Basically no template/design/code changes. or just coloring over the base skin. Personally not sure why it bothers them so much as there is probably those who like the design of mybb but would like some different colors instead of the blues and white.

I think it is a decent skin. I however love blue themes. I ofcourse would make code changes to it but thats it.Toungue

I personally also thinks so, but the better thing which I like in his theme is the Blue colours and that of use light colors... as you have like...
Pages: 1 2