MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error in homepage (maybe a bug !)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all
IHave A Little Error
Sometimes come & others dis apear
look
[attachment=13623]
[attachment=13624]

whats the problem ?
i dont get anything
Best Regards
Are those forums password protected?? You'll notice that the numbers show when you're logged in but are - when you're a guest so it's probably due to the permissions of the forums.
no they dont have at all
but when i enter with safadsoft.com/index.php
evrything fine
but with safadsoft.com
the - r there
As I said, it seems to be to do with logging in, when I go to the site with or without the /index.php I see the - but it seems I can still see the forums and the content... what plugins do you have??
these are my plugins
Akismet
google seo
google analytics
hide images from guest
hide links from guest
Image Resizer + GD Optimizer
Thats All !
Your guests don't have read permission.

That's a change introduced in MyBB 1.4.5 - they don't even show forum counters or last post thread titles anymore to users who do not have permission to read the threads. Because that permission actually isn't called a "read thread" permission, but "view thread".

Two peeps on the German MyBB forums had the same issue and decided to revert that change in their copy of MyBB. They want guests to be able to see thread titles and counters so the forum will catch the interest of visitors, but still require them to register for anything more.

Personally I think you should just go ahead and give guests read permissions.
I can view everything fine, forums and threads.
I only see announcements, and that could actually be a bug. Wink Well, it's only an assumption, because if you don't have the view thread permission as a guest, it looks exactly like this in MyBB 1.4.5 now.
yeh i am using 1.4.5
and there is nothing of premmesion u know why ?
i am loging in & nothing change
what will i do ?
Well the screenshot you gave with numbers showing is when you're logged in... printscreen the permissions and advanced permissions for a forum.
Pages: 1 2