MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vbulletin 3.8.1 to MyBB 1.4.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder If I can convert vbulletin 3.8.1 to mybb 1.4.5 Smile

I downloaded the latest version, both converter and mybb.
When I had converted vbulletin 3.8.1 to mybb, it seems there were lots of things didn't converted even the convertion success.

I need help please? I tried it on localhost using XAMPP version 1.7

Thanks in advance Smile
Your going to need to be more specific then that about the issues you had.

Ryan
well i know that going from vbulletin 3.8.2 to mybb using the current converter doesn't seem to convert the forum and sub - forum names. Sad
Yeap, that's true.
Also the username and password didn't converted while in the report said success.
Also the attachment,private message didn't converted..

That's what I know.. I can't see any pool there because I can't access the forum / subforum because it didn't have any name (the names not converted)

Thank you
I got the same problem when i make the convertion, myBB dont show the forum and the subforums, and make me a admin_vb3_conversion user as the old vb admin.

How can i fix it?
(2009-05-04, 04:36 PM)rafaweb Wrote: [ -> ]and make me a admin_vb3_conversion user as the old vb admin.

How can i fix it?

That is standard - If the merge system sees a user with the same username but different emails then it can't merge them because it can only assume that they are two separate users. Usernames aren't globally unique to every person in the world.

Also, please create your own threads on problems