MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A small question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever i go to a different board, or return to the index from that board, there is something weird shown at the end of the address bar.

EX:

http://flamesofsorrow.com/index.php?s=07810614&

Is there a way to make this stop from adding onto the address bar when i go to the index from the boards and from the boards to the index?

This doesn't happen on these forums, and this messes with mine alot, especially with the archives :l
You have to have added/modified something for anything like that to be there. What plugins do you have??
(2009-04-25, 07:01 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You have to have added/modified something for anything like that to be there. What plugins do you have??

Here are the ones which i have that were in the Index Page category in the Mods section.

Adstats
Active Users
Events on Index
Online Today
Portal Redirect
Pro stats
Spicefuse Shoutbox
Registered today
Usergroup Legends
It isn't just the index though, it's all links, memberlist, search, everything... what are all your plugins??
Figured it out.

It was the:

*<imei> Anti URL Cache System! 

This plugin add your pages' links, a random garbage parameter, that this save your users privacy against proxy cache systems that save all urls!
Created by imei Addmimistrator