MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sponsoring Sites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Smile

I have almost finished setting up my main network site, and I am looking to expand. There are a few quality sites that are part of the network (that I run), but I need more to have a range of topics.

The network is made up of free sites that are focused towards entertainment, arts and technology. This is how it works for sponsored sites.

You will receive hosting for free. The network is on dedicated, so it will not be a problem hosting your site. You will also get advertised on all of the other sites that are on the network through our navigation system (a 24px high banner that is displayed on the top of every site). This will allow your site to receive more hits.

Your site must be entertainment/gaming related or IT related to join the network. It must have good content and a nice design. If its just forums, it needs to have over 100 active members.

You are allowed to display ads, but a maximum of two per page, and no popups or unders. Your site must also be free for people to use, and no section of the site may be paid for. Donations are okay.

If your interested or have questions, please just post them here so if anyone else had the same question it would be answered.

Thanks.