MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Does anyone know a free (preferably GPL) classifieds software?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know a free (preferably GPL) classifieds software?

One think it must have is the ability charge to list a product for sale and it would be good if payment for fees was through paypal.
I don't believe you can charge for listings with that one though Sad
I doubt you are going to find something with all the things you want for free Confused
(2009-04-26, 04:24 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt you are going to find something with all the things you want for free Confused

Thank you for that constructive reply. Ever heard of MyBB?
I was referring to the classifieds software, I have just bee looking and all the ones that have what you want are not free.
(2009-04-26, 04:51 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]I was referring to the classifieds software, I have just bee looking and all the ones that have what you want are not free.

Well i have already found one, http://www.worldwidecreations.com/world_...lassifieds but i was seeing if there were any more that people knew of.
Spend money to make money ...
I know, i would spend the money and i have found quite a few commercial ones that will do the trick but it is not for me it is for a client and they want to minimise costs....