MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Zaiendo.de - the open community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been here for such a long time now and didn't present my board to you... what a shame Big Grin
Here we go:
Zaiendo.de is a german discussion board about almost everything. It has quite a lot topics about gaming and the modification of computer games, but also a lot of informations about hard- and software, internet use and abuse, political and social discussions, even about style and clothes.
Of course it has also a offtopic area Toungue

To the technical site:
Zaiendo runs with MyBB 1.4.5, the whole site is based on MyBB.
It has some nice plugins from here and there, some selfwritten plugins and now also a complete CMS.
CMS is based on MyBB, it uses same skins (same css) and MyBB user management, right management, MyBB settings and images.

6 custom skins in all colors to fit all kind of users.

CMS includes writing of articles to different topics, uploading pictures and screenshots to gallerys, commenting and rating system.

If you want please take a look and tell me if you like it, what I could do better and so on, give me a review Smile

Page is german but when you are reviewing the MyBB, the design and the CMS it shouldn't be a problem.

Suggestions and comments are welcome!

Kind regards
LS 134
http://www.zaiendo.de

PS: Special thanks for this board goes to Dennis TT (MyBB integration hints) and MattRogowski for so much support.

And of course huge thanks to the MyBB group for a great forum system!
I just finished the remake of Zaiendo.de

I made a lot of changes to the integrated CMS including various ajax additions, a rewrite of the search engine and performance updates with heavy changes at our bb-code system.

We also got a completely new design for both, CMS and board, and we'll look forward to drop our old designs soon.

Last but not least I'll add the advanced buddy system by Pirata Nervo - but a bit more advanced. It'll be integrated with our new news channel system and will be used for a friend channel that will display the latest activities of members in the buddylist - for example the creation of a new thread.

The system has been checked for browser compatibility and works properly in all major browsers. Design looks best in FireFox with a resolution of 1024x768 or higher.

Would love to see some comments about our system, the content is in german but asfaik we do have some germans here and the others are welcome to only review the design and functionality and drop the content.

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Good Job Lennart! I thought it was opened here before.. Smile Good luck bro..
Thanks Andrew.
Yes the site was presented here before but now we got a complete remake so I thought I might bup this thread Wink
215 views / one comment?

Come on... a short opinion about forum/site and design..
I like it Lennart. clean design, look and feel.

Not a fan of this type of forum however, seems like people struggle with this topic. On the other hand your more of a coder than I've seen in others trying to start forums on this topic, so you may very well prove me wrong here Lennart Smile So here's to hoping the best for your forums success.

Quote:215 views / one comment?

You ought to see my post on my site Lennart... ROFL... You'd laugh at the views and no responses.

Kind Regards
Thank you hemi!
Actually we do have a very mixed forum with a lot of people modding games and presenting their work there but I try to expand the CMS and all the other aspects we have.

I didn't see the update in your thread, commented now Wink
I think you didn't make enough things wrong - so you don't get smashing comments on it lol.

Best regards
Lennart Sauter
(2009-09-07, 11:32 AM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you hemi!
Actually we do have a very mixed forum with a lot of people modding games and presenting their work there but I try to expand the CMS and all the other aspects we have.

I didn't see the update in your thread, commented now Wink
I think you didn't make enough things wrong - so you don't get smashing comments on it lol.

Best regards
Lennart Sauter

Haha, maybe Lennart.. Smile All though I tend to believe it's a click issue. Hopefully thats ended now and things will improve.

Kind Regards
You used CSS for the rounded corners didn't you? It's not it's a bad thing it just bothers me in chrome Toungue.

Looks pretty nice although I don't understand german Confused.
I do, yes. Both, mozilla and webkit codes.
What bothers you?

Thank you, glad you like it Smile We might open a second international board but atm we do get a lot of content by translations from english sites so I'll stick to german atm.
Pages: 1 2