MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just realised this...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I upgraded all the files, and installed the new updates over a week ago. When I went into the ACP, it says your MyBB is out of date (When I clicked version checked) because it said your MyBB hasnt had a version check,

I did everything properly, but it says its 1.4.4, but I upgraded on the upgrade thing, and it said it was successfully.
So you uploaded all the right files and ran the upgrade script properly?? If it's saying it's outdated it means ./inc/class_core.php wasn't overwritten and if that wasn't, other files probably weren't either.
Hmm yeah.
Ill go check again and re-overwrite the files AGAIN
x.x
I've done them all
So idk.
I like tripple checked.
Well, the version number is stored in ./inc/class_core.php and this is what the version check uses... you still have the 1.4.4 version, so make sure the files were actually overwritten. Some FTP clients don't seem to actually overwrite a file with a new one with the same name like it should. So it may not be your fault but your FTP client.
Will I have to re-run upgrade after?
Na, as long as 1.4.4 was in the list on the upgrade page and you chose that, all of the upgrade process would have been taken care of.
It worked, thanks