MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Portal for MyBB Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I m still new to MyBB. Are there any Portal mods available for MyBB 1.4 ?
(I have searched but not found. Sad )
./portal.php?

That is the built in portal.
I believe MKPortal has a bridge for MyBB (Google it).
(2009-04-27, 03:33 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]I believe MKPortal has a bridge for MyBB (Google it).
yes, but MKportal current version does not compatible with MyBB 1.4. They give just unofficial code edit for MyBB 1.4 with MKP but it is not a very good method to integrate MyBB 1.4 with MKP. I have tried it but without having any error I cannot login through MKP login box, and if I get log to the forum, when I came to portal that session will over.
But overall I don't like MKP because of it's dull appearance and we don't have much portal blocks and mods compatible with myBB in MKP. It gives more hacks and mods to vBulletin and IP Board, but not phpBB, MyBB or SMF.
Thanks for the replySmile
(2009-04-27, 01:06 AM)Snowman01 Wrote: [ -> ]./portal.php?

That is the built in portal.

Yes, I got it. Thanks for your reply. But how can I customize the portal?
I need to use the portal as the home page. how can I do it?
how can I add portal blocks and where can I found more portal blocks for portal? Please tell me.
Thanks!Shy
Some portal blocks are in the portal settings, you can add your own to the portal template, and to make it the home page you can either rename index.php to forum.php and portal.php to index.php, or use the portal redirect plugin found on the Mods site.