MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [REQ] Shop / Store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I want to request plugins or mod.
It has a store which selling Something such as can change Username, usertitle, avatar, change usergroup so they can receive more feature, add avatar / signature, buy bigger size avatar, buying ticket to activate signature (so they can use signature), buy image for signature (so they can upload image in their signature), can transfer their points/credits/money to others, can buy ticket so they can access in some restricted forum / vip room / hidden forum etc (can be just for a week or a month or a year or permanent (probaby like subscription Big Grin) ) , buying something and then get the icons on their profile, and so on..

They can earn points/credit/money by posting / making threads / referal
I hope there will be an option so admin can set it.
I think this would be a good idea..

Anyone have plugin/mod like this one ? or probably anyone intersted to make one and share it ?

Thanks
What did you mean ?

Hmm, I had been there before I request a mod/plugin like I describe.
I found nothing..
Here, go to www.mybbcentral.com and download Myps, then go to www.Mybbsource.com and download the shop and other addons.
MyPlaza Turbo?
MyPlaza Turbo supports all of that (not alone but with modules) except the signature and avatar part
(2009-05-02, 08:20 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]MyPlaza Turbo supports all of that (not alone but with modules) except the signature and avatar part
IDK if you ported the userperms module, but it could actually be used to do all of it.
Oh I didn't even know about that module, sounds interesting. Thanks for letting me know, I will probably port it one of these days. Great work