MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This document was successfully checked as XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I Just finished the index page on my forums to be XHTML Transitional, now working on the other pages. Just wondering is everyone elses forums transitional or not? Rolleyes
One day I decided to get my pages tested.

231 Errors, 47 Warnings.

Big Grin

I spent some time sorting them and now there's very few errors on any page, and they're either caused by plugins or something I can't really be bothered to fix. Now whenever I'm making a new page I get it checked after every main change I make so that I don't have an error for a long time or copy and paste and error a few times.
I'll be impressed when you can go to XHTML 1.0 Strict.

Sorry, but XHTML Transitional forum pages aren't as sparse as they used to be.

Now, Strict on the other hand, would be something else.
26 Errors, 3 warning(s).
Not exactly what I like.. heh..
(2009-04-27, 04:18 PM)Ryan Ashbrook Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be impressed when you can go to XHTML 1.0 Strict.

Sorry, but XHTML Transitional forum pages aren't as sparse as they used to be.

Now, Strict on the other hand, would be something else.

Nah when you get it XHTML 1.1 strict validated it'd be something.
Only got a handful of errors on a site when I validate it as XHTML 1.0 strict. One page passed. Yay.
XHTML Rolleyes
HTML Rolleyes
(2009-04-27, 06:31 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]XHTML Rolleyes

(2009-04-27, 06:35 PM)CraKteR Wrote: [ -> ]HTML Rolleyes

Er... what?
Quote:Nah when you get it XHTML 1.1 strict validated it'd be something.

Same thing as 1.0 strict. 1.1 just allows you to do extra things reserved for XML applications, and must be served as "application/xhtml+xml" which Internet explorer does not support.

Haven't done anything to do with forum skinning in ages, but my last one was valid xHTML Strict.
Pages: 1 2