MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Number of views
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
See image Rolleyes
Is it normal? I think no.....
PS: I already did "Rebuild Forum Counters
When this is run, the post/thread counters and last post of each forum will be updated to reflect the correct values."
[Image: numerodivisite.gif]
If you have a favicon of phpfreechat plugin, disable it, and make sure delayed thread views are turned off.
I don't have phpfreechat and the delayed thread views are turned off...other solutions?
What about the favicon plugin?? These are about the only things known to cause this, favicon, phpfreechat, delayed thread views...
But the problem you can see that some threads are viewed and replied normally, such as
in the picture above the post 2 Problemi is normally viewed
Yes but they're much older, more recent ones aren't. They're probably not being updated for those either, they're just what's left from when it was counting up.
What about the favicon plugin?? ---->No, i don't have it......
Gingy94 I saw shoutbox installed in your forum Is it causing the issue ??
I haven't seen thread views being messed up because of a shoutbox before Confused
Actually he is not installed either favicon and phpfreechat... but as far as his forum is concern he installed shoutbox in the index.. and Yes I also don't think that shoutbox causing this
Pages: 1 2