MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [B] Delete cookies link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The link to delete cookies in the help documents isn't working if the value of usetranslation for this document is set to 0. The key is missing: misc.php?action=clearcookies&key={1}

And where is the setting to change this value? It seems to be missing in the ACP of MyBB 1.4.x.
This problem is caused by the logoutkey only being assigned if usetranslation is set to 1.

Assuming the Cookies help document always has the hid of '3', this should fix it; find:

add_breadcrumb($helpdoc['name']);

and add above:

if($helpdoc['hid'] == 3)
			{
				$helpdoc['document'] = $lang->sprintf($helpdoc['document'], $mybb->user['logoutkey']);
			}

Not too sure about the usetranslation, I've never really seen it used and there is no setting for it in the ACP. I'm assuming it was never really meant to be used...
If there isn't a UI to use the "usetranslation" option, then I wouldn't consider it a bug.
(2009-05-14, 08:45 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Not too sure about the usetranslation, I've never really seen it used and there is no setting for it in the ACP. I'm assuming it was never really meant to be used...
There was a setting in MyBB 1.2.x.
(2009-05-14, 10:03 PM)Michael S. Wrote: [ -> ]There was a setting in MyBB 1.2.x.

I was referring to it being used in 1.4. Smile

Although it is possible to use 'usetranslation' in the help documents by editing the database, as Ryan states, there is no UI for it - the fix is obviously there but otherwise it can't be considered a bug.