MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Webmaster 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok, again, glad you like it.
Please report any bugs found, as this was directly exported with a few minor changes.
That's hawt. Toungue
Really nice job.. Smile
I quite like the last post, threads and posts templates.
Thanks, glad you like it.
It should be IE compatible now as well, thanks to Myles.
(2009-04-29, 08:17 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, again, glad you like it.
Please report any bugs found, as this was directly exported with a few minor changes.

My Pleasure
Please don't believe that it is a Criticism on your great theme, it is just suggestions from my part Smile

In Public Profile Link > It goes to this page http://localhost/forum/user-1.html , so it uses SEO plugin for users profile page .

Also in the Panel, It reuquires Default Profile Plugin for Must Avatar Option.

Partners and Affiliates Box is NOT collapsible although it is showing an image for collapse.

Try some small images in on, off and offlock.gifs

Try to increase the #container width as it is very narrow in width

Use some small Buttons. (i.e. Newthread etc)

In Postbit_author_user template , the images for yahoo, aim, icq and msn are not showing...

Also there is very big quick reply in height, try to decrease its height,

ONE QUESTION : If we install any plugin , such as MYPS or any other plugin that show a link or some text in the post_bit_author_user , Can It goes to the box showing User Group Image , Posts Count , Rep. Points , Warning level in your theme right out there ??

Thankyou
-ghazal
Ok, I'll try all those.
As for the MyPS question, yes, but you'll need some additional edits.
I wanted to download to look it over and try it out but it looks like I have to register for you forum to do that.
Yes Gene You have to register their to download,

@ Infranight. Can we edit postbit template OR post_bit_author_user template ??
You can edit the Postbit template, but there's nothing much you can edit.
Edit the postbit_author_user.
It is the one where you can edit it.
Copy some of the previous post bit details and fill it in.
(2009-05-01, 11:55 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]You can edit the Postbit template, but there's nothing much you can edit.
Edit the postbit_author_user.
It is the one where you can edit it.
Copy some of the previous post bit details and fill it in.

As far as MYPS concerned, I think post_bit_author_user template have to be edited, having place $myps variable inside the <div> class
Pages: 1 2 3 4