MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Suggestions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am selling my gaming site and I want to start another one. I have been searching for a domain name for the last few weeks but I can't find one! Could anyone suggest a domain that would be suitable for a Gaming forum the is available.

If you have an idea, please PM me so people don't steal the idea.

Thanks!
Maybe you should get them to PM you.... you don't want people stealing your idea :s
Good idea. I just added that to the first post.
(2009-04-28, 08:31 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]www.gaming-world.com

That's taken.
(2009-04-28, 08:32 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Good idea. I just added that to the first post.
(2009-04-28, 08:31 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]www.gaming-world.com

That's taken.

Nah, Its not taken , It is available right out their, any way, next time I will PM you if I found one domain available, Okay
Thakyou
GamingGuru sounded okay. I think something that involves something related to forum/board/community so that guests automatically know what your forum is about as soon as they see the URL. Something catchy and simple would be good. Also something unique. Something like that though would be hard to find and would take some good thinking.

Good luck. Smile
gaming-world is I suggest the best suitable for him
(2009-04-28, 02:14 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]gaming-world is I suggest the best suitable for him

It's taken.
Na na I searched it and it showing that it is not taken , IT IS AVAILABLE
GAMING-WORLD is available in the following extensions:
Advanced Search
.tel
$8.95
.com
TAKEN
.net
TAKEN
.org
$8.99