MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBDesign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have no time currently to run MyBBDesign. It's been going down hill ever since I made my last theme. We still get a few hits and many downloads but I just haven't got the time whilst I'm revising for my GCSE's. I'm in need of help running the forum in the long run with an experienced administrator who can help run and maintain the forum, create themes and hire staff. The set out of the forum is tough. Most of the themes I have released no longer have screenshots and the themes have many errors, scrappy threads. I have time to update all themes and re-release them all with the errors sorted and screenshots attatched to all threads but I do not have time to design new themes for the community.

Creating themes is what I need to make MyBBDesign popular but as I say, I have no time to do this.

If anyone is interested, please PM me with your interest or private message me with your experience and what you can do to help.

www.MyBBDesign.co.uk

Thanks for your time.