MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Email to All Users?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-04-29, 04:50 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You don't see this...??

Click that, and it'll send anything that's queued.

Nope. Still there. Confused

I don't have that thing you told me to click on. Angel
o.O

Printscreen of what you do see...?? Can't really see how it wouldn't be there unless you've deleted the image...
Second to last post it looks blank although I clicked on it, then it looked like a horizontal line. In your last post it looks like this:

o.O
What?? o.O is a 'confused' smilie... Confused I did it because you said you couldn't see in your ACP what was in my screenshot. Not really sure what you're referring to by 'it looks blank although I clicked on it, then it looked like a horizontal line'.... can you try and be a bit clearer as to what you're saying??
Oh! The thing you had me click on before....it's very transparent, I could barely see it....I thought that's what you were asking about "Printscreen of what you do see...??"

I just don't get this stuff, Matt. *sigh*
Transparent?? Confused When I click it, it's fine... so you don't see any image next to the name of the task in the task manager??
OK. I go to "Tools & Maintenance."
I click on "Task Manager"
Under "Scheduled Tasks" I click on "Mass Mail"

No, I don't see any images.
No don't click on Mass Mail, my printscreen is just of the list of tasks, that's where the image is...
So if I go back:

I go to "Tools & Maintenance."
I click on "Task Manager"

Now what do I do?
There are no images.

It says this on the left:
Tools & Maintenance

* System Health
* Cache Manager
* Task Manager
* Recount & Rebuild
* View PHP Info
* Database Backups
* Optimize Database

Logs

* Administrator Log
* Moderator Log
* User Email Log
* System Mail Log
* User Warning Log

It says this in the middle:
Daily Cleanup
Half-Hourly Use Cleanup
Hourly Cleanup
Log Pruning
etc
Yes, next to the word 'Mass Mail', there should be an image. As I asked before, can you post a printscreen of what you do see??
Pages: 1 2 3