MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Captcha Problem + Problems with upgrade :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

For about a week now, my image verification has not been working. I've tried re-uploading captcha.php and captcha.js and this hasn't worked.

example:

[Image: stupidcaptcha.jpg]

After I upgraded to 1.4.5, when I use the admin CP, it asks me to login every page I go to, and displays this at the top:

Quote:roblems occured sending to \"{1}\": {2}"; $l['massmail_username'] = "Username"; $l['email_addr'] = "Email Address"; $l['board_name'] = "Board Name"; $l['board_url'] = "Board URL"; // If the language string for "Username" is too cramped in the ACP Login box // then use this to define how much larger you want the gap to be (in px) // $l['login_field_width'] = "0"; ?>
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/talkmusi/public_html/inc/languages/english/admin/global.lang.php:255) - Line: 51 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.2.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php 51 header
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/talkmusi/public_html/inc/languages/english/admin/global.lang.php:255) - Line: 1541 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1541 header
/admin/index.php 210 my_setcookie

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Quote:Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/talkmusi/public_html/inc/languages/english/admin/global.lang.php:255) - Line: 1541 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.8 (Linux)

Try uploading both files again. Grab a new mybb package to do it. It's likely you have corrupted a file.
Thanks lab, that worked Smile

Still trying to figure out what's up with the captcha though :/
Try and reupload ./inc/captcha_fonts/ and it's contents again, IIRC it has to be done in binary mode.
(2009-04-30, 07:12 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Try and reupload ./inc/captcha_fonts/ and it's contents again, IIRC it has to be done in binary mode.

Yeah all my images get all corrupt when I try ASCII or whatever it is. I'll try this when I get back on my laptop. Thanks.
Unfortunately that didn't work Sad