MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where can I download template for 1.4.5? And how will I able to change the the logo in the header? Thanks Very Much!
There is no need to Download templates, It is present inside your admin CP Under Themes and Styles Tab.

To change the logo .
Admin CP > Themes and Styles > Your Theme > Edit > Put your logo URL in the box for logo
Alright ghazal thanks again!
No Problem My Pleasure to help you Smile
ghazal another question, I already uploaded the new header image but can it seems like I can't change the target url of it my main website. Can I change it?
It's in the theme settings...
Matt where exactly there? I cant see any box there where I will put my main website url. Just to make it clear, what I want is if the user click the main logo of the forum above in the header they will be redirected to my main website instead of going to the same page.
Oh, in that case then you'll need to edit the header template and change the URL to point to where you want. Sorry, misunderstood you before.
Matt where can I fin it? what's the root folder?
No it's not a file, it's a template. ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand templates set** > Header Templates > header.
Pages: 1 2