MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mosaic Tiles version 1.0 [Released 1.4.x]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What part of it looks like a VB theme?
Is not this theme, but the one she's willing to release.
(2009-05-01, 11:51 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]What part of it looks like a VB theme?

Have not see its thread name ?? Its clearly visible *Mosaic Tiles* and your eyes are seing it vB
wow
(2009-05-02, 01:45 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Is not this theme, but the one she's willing to release.

Huh!! Is it released or not? If so why post about it in this thread?

(2009-05-02, 02:17 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-01, 11:51 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]What part of it looks like a VB theme?

Have not see its thread name ?? Its clearly visible *Mosaic Tiles* and your eyes are seing it vB
wow

*scratches head*

What are you talking about?
I have to clearly say that You Have Not see This Thread Correctly,
I said earlier that it is *Up Coming Event*... I think you just want to take a look and reply to it without getting to know what is written inside the post...

Secondly, You considered it vB looking theme... That's NOT... as I said it is upcoming and willing to releae it later....
Quote:Secondly, You considered it vB looking theme... That's NOT... as I said it is upcoming and willing to releae it later

You should learn to read posts correctly, I wasn't the one saying the theme looked like a vB theme, that was someone else and I was asking her/him what part of the theme looked like a vB theme!
(2009-05-02, 03:45 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]You should learn to read posts correctly, I wasn't the one saying the theme looked like a vB theme, that was someone else and I was asking her/him what part of the theme looked like a vB theme!

lufbra... Please quote posts for replying specifically to someone, in that way as you posted , I thought that you had said that... okay ... No Problem Smile

as theme concerened, Tommorrow I am willing to release Windows XP Theme, Though it is quite simple, but hoped you will like it,

Thankyou
I also think ghazal that you shouldn’t put that thing about "This theme is not free so please don't distribute it" in the header, it looks ugly and puts people off and it is free, it just isn't licensed to be redistributed. Just put something in the post and readme or the footer if you must state this. Theme redistribution isn't a major problem with Mybb anyway I don’t believe.
(2009-05-06, 07:58 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]I also think ghazal that you shouldn’t put that thing about "This theme is not free so please don't distribute it" in the header, it looks ugly and puts people off and it is free, it just isn't licensed to be redistributed. Just put something in the post and readme or the footer if you must state this. Theme redistribution isn't a major problem with Mybb anyway I don’t believe.

some of the previous released themes reply, I said that "Though it is stated as FREE but You have no rights to distribute or charge for them" . As a matter of fact, I don't want to release themes for money or subscription etc. what ever you say... If any one likes theme, go to my site and download it FREEly ... But redistribution is NOT allowed in any circumstances ...

Thankyou
(2009-05-06, 08:16 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]some of the previous released themes reply, I said that "Though it is stated as FREE but You have no rights to distribute or charge for them" . As a matter of fact, I don't want to release themes for money or subscription etc. what ever you say... If any one likes theme, go to my site and download it FREEly ... But redistribution is NOT allowed in any circumstances ...

Thankyou

I understand that and i am not saying that there is anything wrong with that but i don't think you should have it in big writing in the header with no further explanation as people will be put off by it thinking that you have to pay to download it from your website.
Pages: 1 2 3