MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New AdminCP Style-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a quick AdminCP style I made to look like my site (yep, I was bored Toungue). Here are some screenshots:
[attachment=1618][attachment=1620][attachment=1619]

If anyones interested, I can package it up and release it.
It looks good, I would probably use it Smile
Okay, here is the file:
[attachment=1621]

Unzip the file and upload the folder into your /admin/styles/ folder on your site, via FTP. Then you can go to the AdminCP and set it as your default admin style.

Please let me know if anything needs fixing. Enjoy!
I beleive that the image in the header "/images/th1/th1_td.gif" should be included, and you should change that to "th1_td.gif" becuase right now, the image doesn't load, because that image must be on your site, but obviously not on mine Smile
Its nice! I love it! Just installed on my board.
nice theme dude. I think the forum theme looks alot better though Wink
Belloman Wrote:I beleive that the image in the header "/images/th1/th1_td.gif" should be included, and you should change that to "th1_td.gif" becuase right now, the image doesn't load, because that image must be on your site, but obviously not on mine Smile
You're totally right, I forgot to add the images in to the zip file Toungue!

I am currently using a computer in my hotel that I am staying at, so I can't package up a new .zip with the images. Here are the instructions to upload the images manually:
1) In your images folder on your site, create a new folder called "th1".

2) Inside the new "th1" folder, upload the following image:
http://www.webdevote.com/images/th1/th1_td.gif

Now it should display the images.

Sorry about that! Cool

P.s, your image is in .png not .gif

And, can I change the directory of the image ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I already have a image there >.<
Hey,.

Actually i have changed my admin cp, weeks ago.

it's not a big deal. it's all about changing the files in ./admin/styles/aniox
if u have any basic knowledge in any photo editor, you simply modify or create these images, and logos.

editting the .css file will deal with the font, font color, size etc..
along with the padding, alignment etc..
it's very easy to understand. and editing it is a matter of minutes, using a software like dreamweaver.

Good luck