MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Exam Season Begins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1241202508.png]

Today, the 1st May marks the beginning of the exams season. We understand that the next few weeks will be very stressful and exhausting - but it is necessary in order to acheive those all important grades. Whether you are a GCSE or A level student we urge you to use this forum by asking for revision tips and help in specific subjects.

Remember you are responsible for your own grades

Register for free today and receive experienced help!

www.thestudenthangout.co.uk
Just wondering, what differentiates you from the 'other student site'? (I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about Wink)
Great forum, I love the homepage. The theme it fresh and easy to use. Good work.
(2009-05-01, 08:18 PM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering, what differentiates you from the 'other student site'? (I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about Wink)

Our USP is that the website is run by students for students. And that we will be integrating a website alongside the forum soon with gig listings and general merchandise a student would like to see (aka perhaps a clothes shop)