MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to remove important thread?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello how can I remove this the important threads in a thread? Because when I want to stick something I want it to be on the normal thread.

Anyone Thanks!
I don't understand what you mean, could you be a bit clearer?
Joshua if you will noticed in the MyBB 1.4 General Support forum, sticked thread are placed in the important threads above while the normal thread is below it. I want to remove the important thread and [paced all the sticked forum in the normal thread.
ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templated -> (your theme) Templates -> Forum display templates

Remove the contents of forumdisplay_threads_sep
Edit forumdisplay_sticky_sep, remove the 3 lines there and paste:
<tr>
<td class="trow_sep" colspan="{$colspan}">{$lang->normal_threads}</td>
</tr>

If you wish to revert the changes back, you can always do Opions -> Revert to Original for the two templates.
wow thanks sayakb! I will try it now!
sayakb I tried it but it seems like it only change the name "Important Thread" to "Normal Thread" nothing really change. What I want is completely remove the Important thread and when I stick a thread it will go directly to Normal Thread.

How can I do this? Thanks!
Try putting the code from forumdisplay_threads_sep into forumdisplay_sticky_sep and leave forumdisplay_threads_sep completely empty.
@OP
(2009-05-02, 10:12 AM)sayakb Wrote: [ -> ]Remove the contents of forumdisplay_threads_sep

Smile
Ah yes, I just said what you said but worded differently Toungue Sorry about that Angel
Thanks Matt! Working now!
Fyi, this will not work for forums with 1 or more announcements but 0 stickies. Do you have any such forums?
Pages: 1 2