MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TecDNA Forum - Technological Developments,News and Analysis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Added few threads. Please review. Smile Thanks!
Looks very nice to me - nice clean theme, cool stat box, overall very nice. Don't have any suggestions ATM, but keep on keeping on Wink
Oh Smile Thanks a lot!
What does "nulled" mean?
Nulled means voided, cracked or stolen !

Well null or nullified or nulled script means that a commercial script which is up for sale but someone got the script somehow and removed the anti piracy protection for other people to use it without actually buying it.

Oh ! I have added few nulled scripts. Rare scripts Toungue

Only 5-6 scripts are there otherwise all posts are adsense safe and related to Technology niche.
What plugin are you using for 'TecDNA Statistics'
Im using ChangUnoDyU's Advanced Statistics. Smile
Apart from the illegal content that you add, it seemsto me all you're doing is copying/pasting stuff....I do hope you give credit to whoever you're taking the content away from!
lol Smile Nope. Im not doing copying pasting.

Actually Im a blogger ( blogging since last 3 years ) but then I thought to have a forum where visitors can also participate. WordPress doesn't have user friendly navigation. It seems that visitors were only coming from search engines, were reading whatever they searched for.

So that's why I placed a poll on my blog as 'what would you like to have as homepage ?'

- forum
- blog

And 88% of them voted for forum Wink

So I purchased new vBulletin forum and started my forumming, after few months I tried to search for seo plugin. I found vBSEO ( Paid plugin ). I thought what's the point to pay for these plugins when Im getting them all for free ? So that's why I'm here. MyBB rocks.

P.S. Sorry I'm writing from mobile. Please ignore my typing mistakes. Thanks
Pages: 1 2